Before you leave...
Take 20% off your first order
Enter the code below at checkout to get 20% off your first order
Customer Service (843) 343-8337
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
Outre The Daily Wig Synthetic Lace Part Wig - Astor
Follow these tips & tricks to ensure that your wig stays fresh and looks bomb.
1. Before washing, gently detangle using a wide tooth comb.
2. Let your wig sit for a few minutes in a bowl filled with water and capful of shampoo.
3. Rinse & apply conditioner in a downward motion. Wait a few minutes then rinse.
4. Pat dry & shake to refresh style.
5. Place on a wig stand to air dry.
1) How to make this wig look fresh always?
Answer: To keep your wig looking new and fresh, follow these tips and tricks.
1. Gently detangle with a wide tooth comb before washing.
2. Soak your wig in a bowl of water with a capful of shampoo for a few minutes.
3. Rinse well and apply conditioner to the hair in a downward motion. Rinse after a few minutes.
4. Shake and pat dry to renew the style.
5. Allow to air dry on a wig stand.
2) Can I sleep with a synthetic wig on?
Answer: Synthetic wigs will almost certainly be damaged, as the contact with the pillow overnight will cause the synthetic hair to become frizzy. This should be avoided if possible.
3) Is baby shampoo good for wigs?
Answer: Although wig professionals recommend against using anything other than synthetic wig shampoo to clean your wig or hair bundles, nothing beats baby shampoo if you don't have any. This is because baby shampoo is supposed to be less acidic and softer for cleaning wigs in an emergency.
Nam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos solicitud felis. Pellentesque diam dolor, elementum etos lobortis des mollis ut risus. Sedcus faucibus an sullamcorper mattis drostique des commodo pharetras loremos.Donec pretium egestas sapien et mollis. Pellentesque diam dolor cosmopolis etos lobortis.
|Drostique||Nam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos|
|Pharetro Lorem||Pellentesque diam dolor elementum etos lobortis des mollis|
|Milancelos||Donec pretium egestas sapien et mollis|
|Pellentesque||Sedcus faucibus an sullamcorper mattis drostique des commodo pharetras|
|Proin Molestie||Pellentesque diam dolor elementum etos lobortis des mollis|
|Cosmopolis||Donec pretium egestas sapien et mollis|