A lot of human complexities and insecurities revolve around the way they look. Having beautiful and healthy hair is one of the most important features, if not the most important feature in both males and females. It not only gives you a sharp and attractive look but also boosts your confidence. However, not everyone is blessed with this attribute and they must have faced difficulties and inconveniences in their lives due to this. Well, there is no substitute for real hair but hair weaves are something that would do the wonders for you. Here's everything you need to know about hair weaves, how they work, what are the best human hair weaves online, and where to buy weave hair online.
What are Hair Waves?
Everyone wants long, voluminous, and luscious hair as a part of their daily lives. However, the sad reality is that some people have it while others don't. This is where hair weaves come to the rescue. Hair weaves, or hair extensions are real and actual hair strands that are attached to the people's scalp and are sewn and woven around the actual hair. In some cases, synthetic hair strands are also used. This gives a fuller look and makes you look more attractive. It is a highly convenient and cost-effective solution to get back your confidence and embrace its beauty. Where products like wigs help you to conceal your flaws, hair weaves unleash the natural beauty of your hair and reveal your true self. Weaves are stitched to the scalp and hence, they are different from clip-on and other types of hair extensions. The volume of hair out depends on the choice and requirements of the person. Once done, they can last for a few months. They can be washed, curled, and dried like normal hair as they are the closest to having natural hair. However, excessive hair treatments are not advised.
How To Get It Done?
There are many ways to get the best human hair weave online. Although there are little to no complications involved in the process, it is important to know how one can get it done depending upon the requirement.
There can be many options for the hair types to choose from. The strands come in different varieties such as straight, curly, wavy, afro, coily, etc.
- Once the hair type is decided, one can also decide the hair quality which they want.The strands can be synthetically made from dyed nylon threads which look at the original hair but not the feel of it. People can also go for Remy hair strands which have their hair cuticles intact and fall in the same direction as the original hair. This is in fact, one of the best options for hair weaves as no tangles or knots are formed in this. The most viable option is going for human hair strands which are best suited for the weaves. They can either be chemically treated or virgin.
- The process involves no major surgical complications as it is done just by sewing hair strands on the scalp without the use of any adhesive or heat.
Advantages Of Hair Weaves
- Hair weaves have so many pros which have made so many people go for them.
- The original hair strands and scalp remain safe with no chances of damage.
- You don't have to be extremely conscious about the safety of your hair; it is not going to fall out.
- You can do your weekly oiling, shampooing, and conditioning as well.
- It is very easily accessible as there are many sources to get the best human hair weave online.
- The new strands give a nice volume and gloss to your hair and you can get a haircut accordingly.
- There is no need for concealing anymore. This gives a boost to your declining confidence.
- As the sewing is done directly into the scalp, the weavings would not be exposed giving your hair fall or receding hairline a more permanent solution.
Disadvantages Of Hair Weaves
- Although this process is highly efficient, it has its cons and shortcomings which you should know as well.
- It is a time taking process and one has to devote a lot of time and patience while they undergo this process.
- Too much braiding can exert pressure on your scalp which might give rise to strains and headaches.
- As these are not natural hair strands, their nourishment depends on the person. Thus, it requires care and cannot be just left.
- Although this process is not as expensive as other surgical methods such as hair transplant, it can be a bit costly depending upon the quality of hair chosen.
So What Should Be Done?
- There is no doubt in the fact that hair weaves are by far one of the best solutions. However, several things should be kept in mind.
- If you have a dry and itchy scalp, weaves can cause irritation and infections.
- Do not go for hair weaving if you have thin hair.
- One might always have the question of where to buy hair weaves online. You have a lot of options as many online retailers, hair professionals, e-commerce websites, etc. deal with the sales of the best human hair weaves online.
- Although it is a convenient process, it is not an easy one. Do not try to do the weaving at home by yourself and always opt for trained professionals.